Points to remember for those who are attending the course.
1. Identity Proof:
- All Indian Nationals will bring a copy of their Identity- Identity Card having photo & address (original + photocopy).
- All Non Indian Nationals have to bring a photocopy of their Valid Passport and Visa. The Passport and Visa must be valid till the end of the course .
- Permitted clothes: All students should observe the rules for modest dress as outlined in the Code of Discipline.
- Clothes not permitted: Tight, transparent, revealing or otherwise striking clothing such as shorts, short skirts, tights and leggings, and sleeveless tops should not be worn.
- Laundry services: Laundry service is NOT Self hand washing of clothes is permitted. Due to shortage of water supply we request you to bring sufficient clothes.
3. Other Requirements:
- A torch,
- One small lock with key to keep your valuables in the locker during the course.
- Umbrella (September to November),
- Mosquito repellents.
- Water bottle.
- Medicine:You should carry all recommended medicines in ample quantity to last until the end of the course
4. Items not Permitted: (if found you need to deposit)
- Cell phones and other personal electronic devices may not be used as alarm clocks during the course; they must be deposited with the management upon registration. They will be returned on the last day when the course is over.
- Computers, fitbits, devices that can access the internet, or other electronic equipment
- Books, diaries, journals and other reading/writing materials
- Musical instruments
- Personal food items
- Tobacco in any form
- Non-prescribed drugs
- Scented toiletries or perfumes
- Religious or spiritual objects
- Jewellery or other unnecessary valuables
NOTE: If you arrive with any of the above items you will be asked to leave them with the management until the end of the course.
A simple vegetarian menu, developed to satisfy the needs of most students, is offered at all courses. Please note, no outside food is allowed at the center and we are unable to accommodate special food requests. However, if you have food requirements because of a medically diagnosed condition such as diabetes or pregnancy, please contact the center immediately to see if we can meet your needs.
6. Drinking Water:
RO drinking water facility is provided in centre